Gov. Walz Extends School & Restaurant Closures

The shutdown of Minnesota's schools and hospitality and entertainment industry will continue beyond the end of this week, Gov. Tim Walz has said.
The shutdowns were put in place earlier this month in response to the COVID-19 outbreak, with both orders to close schools and dine-in service at bars and restaurants set to expire on Mar. 27.
But during Tuesday's media update, Gov. Walz said that the closures will be extended, but due to the "fluid" nature of the outbreak and the mitigation efforts to slow its spread, he was hesitant to put a date on when the closures would be extended to.

FULL STORY HERE

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content

Cities 97.1 · Uniquely Twin Cities
Listen Now on iHeartRadio