The Fillmore, Minneapolis' new concert venue has begun announcing shows ahead of it's 2020 opening. The opening act should be a familiar face and voice for many of us. Brandi Carlile who made a stop in Minnesota just a few short months ago at the Minnesota State Fair will be the opening act. She will be performing 3-nights over Valentine's Day weekend, February 12th-14th.
The Fillmore has announced a number of acts through the first half of the year, including; The Revivalists, Evanescence, Jonny Lang and Ty Dolla $ign.
Tickets for the announced shows go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday via Ticketmaster.
Here's the full list of acts booked so far for The Fillmore.
- Brandi Carlile, Feb. 12-14.
- Motion City Soundtrack, Feb. 15-16.
- Ty Dolla $ign, Feb. 17.
- Yung Gravy, Feb. 21.
- $uicideboy$, Feb. 22.
- Buddy Guy, Feb. 27.
- Rufus Du Sol, Feb. 28.
- Hayley Kiyoko, March 3.
- Sublime with Rome, with Jon Wayne and the Pain, March 4.
- Three 6 Mafia, March 7.
- Lanco, March 12.
- The Revivalists, March 13.
- The Floozies with SunSquabi, March 20.
- Dillon Francis, March 21.
- Yultron Presents Rave Prom, March 27.
- Hippie Sabotage, March 28.
- The Disco Biscuits, April 10-11.
- Jonny Lang, April 17.
- Citizen Cope, April 29.
- Evanescence, May 14.