Minnesota Company To Donate $25,000 Directly To Jayme Closs

Posted by: @mdanielsradio

Jennie-O Turkey has announced that it will be donating the $25,000 it had offered as a reward to find Jayme Closs directly to the 13 year old. A $50,000 reward had been offered for information, $25,000 from the FBI and $25,000 from Jennie-O, after Jayme went missing on Oct. 15 following the deaths of her parents.

"On behalf of the entire Jennie-O and Hormel Foods family, we are overjoyed at the news of Jayme’s safe return," said Jim Snee, president and CEO at Jennie-O's owners Hormel Foods. "First and foremost, Jennie-O Turkey Store is a family,” said Steve Lykken, Jennie-O Turkey Store president. "Here in Barron our Jennie-O family is dealing with a very tragic situation. 

"While we are still mourning the loss of longtime family members Jim and Denise, we are so thankful for Jayme’s brave escape and that she is back in Barron. The company has expressed its wishes to donate the $25,000 to Jayme. Our hope is that a trust fund can be used for Jayme’s needs today and in the future."

Mike Daniels

Mike Daniels

Want to know more about Mike Daniels? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on Cities 97! Read more

title

Content Goes Here