Here come the tourists. The Wall Street Journal named Minneapolis as one of the top places in the world to visit in 2018.
I had to double check that too, THE WORLD. We placed number 4! Here's the list.
1. Faroe Islands, an archipelago between Norway and Iceland that's good for those "adventurous sophisticates.
2. Puebla, Mexico, a colonial city that has museums and high-end hotels.
3. Kuelap, Peru, which has mountaintop ruins that can now be seen by taking a cable car ride instead of climbing.
5. Dundee, Scotland, is a coastal college town that's called the country's "coolest city."
6. Grenada, a Caribbean island that wasn't hit by a hurricane.
7. Madagascar, which is getting a high-end resort this year. But be aware, there's been a recent outbreak of plague pneumonia.
8. Montenegro, which will open the first resort in Europe to overlook Boka Bay.
9. Shanghai, which is called the "Paris of the East," has a bunch of foodie restaurants and new hotels.
10. La Rioja, which is located in Spain's wine region and has "unexpected Scandinavian flair."