Megan Rixson went to get her lashes done on Oct. 19 at a local salon, when she quickly realized they were using the wrong type of glue on her eyes:
"When she was doing the first one my eyes were stinging lots," Rixson said. "But she said, don’t worry, it’s normal, and told me to hold my eye open.
"It was burning so much my eyes were naturally closing, but she kept telling me to hold them open. After she was done, I sat up on the bed and couldn’t open them. I said, this isn’t normal, but she kept saying it was."
When she got home, she took this video: