Facebook has a hidden feature in it's Messenger App that continuously pulls information from your calls and texts. Many users found this out when they deleted their profiles, and downloaded the data it stored, and found a lengthy list of phone calls and texts listed in the information.
HOW TO TURN THE FEATURE OFF IN BOTH APPS:
1. Go to the Facebook Messenger App, NOT the Facebook App
2. Under "People" Tab, find your contact list
3. Turn off "Continuous Upload"
4. Turn off "Sync Contacts"
1. Click the symbol with three lines on top of each other in the bottom left of the app
2. Click "Settings"
3. Click "Account Settings"
4. Click "General"
5. Click "Upload Contacts"
6. Turn off "Upload Contacts"