This article from HuffPost has some easy ways to improve your mornings. Between No. 3 and No. 5, which would be harder for you? I think I'd have more trouble with No. 5. :-)
1. Take 10 breaths. Just closing your eyes and focusing on your breathing can be an effective way to slow down to start your day on a relaxed note.
2. Hydrate. Experts say to drink a glass of water first thing in the morning, even if you're not thirsty. Coffee counts, by the way.
3. Exercise. It's hard to find the motivation to work out in the morning, but people who do it tend to be more active throughout the day.
4. Make sure you're eating enough. A breakfast that's high in protein and healthy fats can help maintain energy levels throughout the day. Watch out for sugar though to avoid a crash later.
5. Ignore your phone. When you check your phone or email first thing, you're letting someone else dictate the start of your day. Use that phone time for those 10 breaths from suggestion No. 1.