I've really been struggling with my glasses fogging up while wearing a mask and I figured I wasn't alone. Here are some tips to help. This is a great list from Buzzfeed:
- 1. First, make sure your mask is tightly secured around your face, as this will help to prevent fogging.
- 2. If you have a mask with a wire at the top, bend it along the crease of your nose to prevent air from coming up into your glasses.
- 3. If you don't have a mask with a wire in it, use a wire-based household item like twist-ties from the grocery store to close the nose gap instead.
- 4. Wash your glasses with dish soap before you leave the house.
- 5. Fold a tissue into your mask where the bridge of your nose is. This will help to filter and absorb the moistness of your breath.
The rest of the tips from Buzzfeed here.