When a dog gets bored, it can develop bad behaviors such as chewing and digging. Thankfully, there are plenty of ways to keep your dog busy and improve its behavior. Here are nine quick and easy ways to entertain your bored dog.
1. Change up your walking routine.
2. Use food-dispensing, interactive toys.
3. Hide treats and challenge your dog to find them.
4. Teach your dog a new trick.
5. Arrange a play date with another dog.
6. Hire a dog walker.
7. Make your dog some frozen treats.
8. Give your dog a nice view of the outside world.
9. Create a DIY agility course.