Dine-in service will no longer be allowed at all Minnesota bars and restaurants. Curbside pick-up, delivery and drive-thru orders will still be allowed.The latest on the situation here.
Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey has enacted a local state of emergency that will limit access to the city's bars and restaurants.
The mayor says that food establishments will only be able to provide takeout, delivery and drive-thru services starting noon on Tuesday.
The city will also no longer issue permits for gatherings of 50 or more people, though since then President Trump has said the government advises against gatherings of 10 or more people.