How far would you go to get rid of your student debt?
A new survey revealed that 39% of adults would spend a week in jail to erase their student loans.
Of those adults who have student loans, 43% say buying a house is a financial impossibility.
The same percentage said they aren't saving for retirement.
Here's a look at all the responses:
- Shaving ones’ head (51%)
- Walk to work for a month (49%)
- Never have caffeine again (40%)
- Relive high school over again (40%)
- No time off from work for a year (40%)
- Spend a week in jail (39%)