Have you ever wondered why nurses end up staying in successful marriages? It's because marrying a nurse is officially the best, and officially makes men the most happy in their relationship:
- Nurses work in shifts: Nothing beats spending time together, and when you work long shifts, you get rewarded with long breaks with your spouse that you can spend growing your relationship
- The're incredibly patient: Imagine all that they deal with everyday. A dumb, petty argument with their husband is the least of their problems
- They know how to handle pain: The next time you are curious about that wierd bump or cut, you know she can help you.
- They're the best listeners: They need to spend their days actively listening to the best and worst of patients, so when you need to have a conversation, you can trust they're hearing you.
- They know how to keep you calm: When the unexpected happens, they know how to work through it and keep everyone calm, because they deal with keeping crazy people calm all day!
- They know when to worry, and when not to: So many times you can have problem arise and not know if its worth freaking out about. Just trust them, nurses know.
So next time you see a nurse, thank them. Especially if you're married to them.