Starbucks is famous for its holiday drinks, but not all of them are as forgiving with calories as you might hope to believe.
According to People, here's what's in the drinks from least calories to most calories:
- Irish Cream Cold Brew - 200 calories, 12g fat, 19g sugar
- Juniper Latte - 260 calories, 7g fat, 35g sugar
- Holiday Spice Flat White - 280 calories, 11g fat, 30g sugar
- Gingerbread Latte - 330 calories, 14g fat, 38g sugar
- Chestnut Praline Latte - 330 calories, 13g fat, 39g sugar
- Cinnamon Dolce Latte - 340 calories, 13g fat, 41g sugar
- Pumpkin Spice Latte - 380 calories, 14g fat, 50g sugar
- Black and White Mocha - 430 calories, 17g fat, 50g sugar
- Caramel Brulee Latte - 440 calories, 13g fat, 54g sugar
- Peppermint Mocha Latte - 440 calories, 15g fat, 54g sugar
- Eggnog Latte - 450 calories, 18g fat, 52g sugar
- Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha Latte - 510 calories, 18g fat, 72g sugar
Read more here.