A woman in St. Louis, MO shared images and a warning on her Facebook page (via Daily Mail) last week showing the inside of her daughter's car showing significant damage from exploded dry shampoo.
The dry shampoo had reportedly been left in the car on a hot day when it blew through the sunroof and landed 50 feet away.
"It blew the console cover off of its hinges, shot through the sunroof, and went high enough in the air that it landed 50 feet away," she said in the Facebook post, warning against leaving aerosol cans in cars.
No one was hurt in the incident, but the vehicle definitely suffered some serious damage.
Read more here.