I love roller coasters! In fact, whenever I'm heading to Valley Fair, Steel Venom or Wild Thing are the first things I ride. Well, this coaster in New Jersey looks to put all the coasters in the world to shame. Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson, New Jersey will debut it's record-breaking "Jersey Devil Coaster in 2020.
According to nbcphiladelphia.com, The Jersey Devil Coaster, will make its debut in 2020. At 13 stories and with speeds of up to 58 mph, it will be the tallest, fastest and longest single rail coaster with riders soaring through the woods over 3,000 feet of track. That sounds insane and I really want to ride it! The news outlet went onto to say that the coaster will feature the following:
- Four sleek trains of 12 passengers each sitting low and inline style (one rider per row) with their legs straddling either side of the monorail track
- 3,000 feet of soaring, single-rail, I-beam track
- An ascent up a 130-foot lift hill
- Speeds up to 58 mph
- A steep 87-degree first drop, raven dive and over bank cutback
- A 180-degree stall and zero-gravity roll
Visit the Six Flags website for more information on the ride. Now if we could get a ride like this in Minnesota... otherwise, it looks like I'll have to make a trip out to New Jersey here soon!