The richest person in every state has been revealed, via Daily Mail.
Glen Taylor, owner of the Minnesota Timberwolves, is Minnesota's richest person. The Mankato resident has a net worth of $2.9 Billion.
I figured the richest person was going to be some sports team owner (not sure which one), but I wasn't expecting the owner of the Minnesota Timberwolves. But honestly, I don't really follow sports so I have nothing to base my guess on. (Not that I care.) Hahahaha
The richest people in states surrounding and near Minnesota are:
- Iowa - Harry Stine ($3.8 Billion)
- Wisconsin - John Menard Jr. ($11.4 Billion)
- South Dakota - T. Denny Sanford ($2.5 Billion)
- North Dakota - Gary Tharaldson ($1 Billion)
- Illinois - Ken Griffin ($11.7 Billion)
See the entire map of richest people here.