Teen Boy Shatters Jaw, Loses Teeth After Vape Pen Explodes in Mouth

A teenage boy from Nevada shattered his jaw and broke several of his teeth after his electronic cigarette exploded in his mouth, which he’d bought to help him quit smoking last year.

Austin Adams, 17, who lives in Rural Ely, was rushed to Primary Children’s Hospital, Salt Lake City – an agonizing five hour drive away – after the device blew up in his face in March 2018.

His mother Kailani Burton had recently brought him the smoking tool from a company called VGOD, in a bid to ease her son’s addiction to tobacco.

‘Austin came in with his hand up to his mouth,’ Burton, 45, recalled to NBC News of the incident. ‘He was in shock and unable to speak’.

For the full story click here

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content