Man's Finger Balloons To Enormous Size After Rattlesnake Bite

A Tennessee man nearly lost his finger after a rattlesnake bite caused it to blister and balloon in size.

Austin McGee, from Franklin, was doing work in the woods last month with his friends and didn't see the snake when it bit his left index finger.

Thinking the bite would heal on its own, McGee kept working.

Days later, the bite area began blistering and swelling to such an extent that he needed to be admitted to the hospital so doctors could pop it, reportedWZTV.

McGee was fearful that he would lose his finger, but doctors were able to save it and say his finger won't be fully healed until at least six months from now. 

For the full story click here

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content