Mosquito Bite Leaves Girl Paralyzed With Hallucinations and Seizures

A 7-year-old girl was left paralyzed and experiencing hallucinations and seizures after she was bit by a mosquito.

According to the Daily Mail, the first grader was diagnosed with a rare condition called La Crosse encephalitis and spent six days in a hospital, unable to recognize her parents.

The viral disease is spread by the eastern tree hole mosquito and easily goes misdiagnosed, causing paralysis in some cases.

Read more here.

title

Content Goes Here