Game of Thrones fans are calling out the show's creators for even more dumb mistakes after the Starbucks cup debacle.
According to the Daily Mail, fans spotted the following mistakes:
- An extra walking around in a pair of jeans and a Patagonia jacket in the very first episode of Season 1
- Props disappearing and reappearing in different places in Season 2's episode, The Price of Winterfell
- A computer cord under the fallen Stannis Baratheon in Season 5's episode, Mother's Mercy
- Jon Snow's RUBBER SWORD in Season 6's Battle of the Bastards, which is seen "swinging around wildly"
- Different scars appear on Jon Snow in Season 7's Beyond the Wall episode
- Renly Baratheon says "Moat Katelyn" instead of "Moat Cailin" while speaking to Catelyn Stark in the Season 2 episode, The Ghost of Harrenhal
Ridiculous. Read more here.