If you have a foodie in your life (especially if YOU'RE the foodie), this is the perfect gift to send them and introduce them to small food companies that are based in Minnesota.
You Betcha! Box is a quarterly subscription box introducing you to several of these food companies. You can also send a one-time box to your foodie fan as well.
Here's a preview of which companies you'll find in the spring 2019 box:
- Ames Farm in Delano (honey)
- Aki's Bread Haus in Minneapolis (German-style baked goods)
- Clover Valley Farms in Duluth (handcrafted vinegars)
- Isadore Nut Company in Fridley (premium roasted nuts)
- J. Carver Distillery in Waconia (grain to glass distillery producing premium spirits)
- Lucky's Sauces in Mankato (award winning hot sauces)
- Hellraising Hotsauce in Minneapolis (more award winning hot sauces)
- Hip Pop Gourmet Popcorn in Minneapolis (gourmet snack popcorn)
You Betcha! Box is also proud to partner with small nonprofits with every box, giving them more exposure and providing you with more information on who they are and how to help.
I love the idea of giving a subscription box as a gift because, if you send one box, they'll get many different gifts that they're bound to love. If you get them the subscription, then it's something they'll enjoy throughout the year and not just their birthday, Christmas, etc.
I talked to You Betcha! Box to get the hookup for you, because these boxes are so amazing. They're giving Mollie's Must-Haves listeners $10 off an annual subscription of the "Minnesota Discovery" You Betcha! Box with the promo code "YOUBETCHA10." If you just want to try out one box, you can get $3 off any of their online boxes with the promo code "YOUBETCHA3."