Obviously you knew already that we love Caribou, but now it is taking one step further to becoming a full-on obsession: a new gorgeous location with mind-blowing new menu items.
The new Caribou will include a range of Izzy's products, including vanilla, chocolate and midnight graham crunch ice cream cups, and Izzy's ice cream sandwiches.
Izzy's will also be used for three drink options: Affogato (espresso over ice cream), Cold Press Shake, and the Nitro Cold Press Float.
Here's a look at some of the other new food and drink options:
– Lunch sandwiches: Turkey provolone, Caprese on focaccia, and the ham & Swiss croissant.
– Glazed donuts, fresh cookies and Einstein Bros. Bagels.
– Healthy grab-and-go options including oats, yogurt, and almond butter and chia parfaits.
– Fruit and veggie smoothies blended on site and made fresh.
– Infused cold press drinks in flavors of blackberry sea salt, cocoa orange and chocolate almond
It is located at 5000 Vernon Ave in Edina, Minnesota, and our morning show will be at the grand opening on Friday, Apr. 12 where you'll be able to try all these new food items and so much more!