Yup, you can expect to pay more for food at Target Field this year,
The Twins andTarget Fieldannounced all of the new food offerings at ballpark concession stands on Wednesday, and now we know how much some of them cost.
Not all of the new menu options are listed on the Twins' updated concessions list via the team's website, but he's a sampling of how much that 2-foot-long chili dog (Boom Stick) and other new foods will cost.
- Grown-up grilled cheese: $8.00
- Philly cheesesteak: $10.00
- Philly steak fries: $10.00
- Buffalo tater tots: $10.00
- Street corn dogs: $10.00
- Chicken and waffle cone: $10.50
- Boom Stick: $27
- Shareable boards: $36