USA Today recently held a poll to find the best Food Market in the country, and we are NUMBER ONE BABY. If you haven't been to Keg & Case, where you can get not only ribs, coffee and ice cream, but also homemade honey, cotton candy, and SO much more, you need to go ASAP.
Here is how the voting worked from USA Today:
Food halls are one of the biggest trends on the culinary landscape, with an estimated 180 across the U.S. (according to Cushman & Wakefield). With new options opening every month, 10Best wanted to know which new food halls–opened in the last year–are the best in the U.S. So we asked our readers to vote for their favorites from a pool of 20 nominees.
Check out USA Today's full list of the top 10 food halls in the country below.
1. Keg and Case West 7th Market - St. Paul
2. Legacy Food Hall - Plano, Texas
3. Morgan Street Food Hall & Market - Raleigh, N.C.
4. Finn Hall - Houston
5. La Centrale - Miami
6. Riverside Food Lab - Riverside, Calif.
7. Little Italy Food Hall - San Diego
8. Auction House Market - New Orleans
9. Revolutsia - Wichita
10. Pythian Market - New Orleans