On Christmas Eve, Quincy Gerard Petty made the decision to rob the Roseville Dollar Tree. Unfortunately, he made a few bad decisions:
1. He robbed it without wearing a mask
2. He covered his face AFTER one of the employees recognized him
3. He reached under his sweatshirt to imitate having a gun without actually having one
4. He asked them to open the safe and was only able to get $1,700
5. When police apprehended him, he was wearing the exact same hat that the Dollar Tree employees described.
and the best of all:
6. In his pocket was an envelope marked "ROBBERY" that was filled with hundreds of dollars in $1 bills
Note to all future robbers: When you rob someplace, don't mark the money as stolen and walk around with it in your pocket...