The blog "FoodNService" had officially changed the Instant Pot game.... They figured out how YOU can make wine at home. Their blog states:
Ingredients Needed to Make Instant Pot Wine
To get everything started, you’re going to need just a few things to make your Instant Pot wine.
- Welch’s Grape Juice (64oz bottle)
- 1 cup of sugar (granulated)
- a funnel
- 1 packet Lalvin Red Wine Yeast (They also have White Wine Yeast) *Just use 1/2 a pack*
- Instant Pot with Yogurt Function (I have a 6qt DUO Plus IP)
- Clear Packing Tape
Directions to Make Instant Pot Wine
- Open your bottle of juice and remove 1 cup of juice from it and set to the side. Once this is done, use your funnel and add 1 cup of sugar to your bottle of juice. Place the plastic cap on it somewhat tightly and shake vigorously to help try to dissolve most of the sugar. This will take about 1 -2 minutes.