Woman Has HORRIFIC Reaction to Hair Dye


A woman claims that she almost dyed after an allergic reaction to a hair dye left her struggling to breathe after her head doubled in size. 

Estelle, 19, an English student from Paris, shared the horrifying result of the at-home hair dye online which was caused by the chemical PPD (Paraphenylenediamin) - regularly found in the beauty product.  

She had purchased the dye at a local supermarket in the area of Val-de-Marne earlier this month and applied at home according to the packet's instructions.

While she had followed the patch test as issued on the packet, she waited just 30 minutes rather than the recommended 48 hours. 


Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content