Last week it was Target, this week Best Buy has launched its Black Friday ad, and made a number of deals available between now and Sunday.
With just two weeks to go until the biggest shopping period of the year, Best Buy has launched its Black Friday ad ahead of opening at 5 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day – and a series of deals are available to shoppers now through midnight Sunday.
- Up to $250 off on MacBook Pros.
- Up to $100 off 128GB iPads.
- Contract-less Apple iPhone 6S for $199.99 (was $299.99).
- 43-inch Samsung UHD 4K Smart TV for $277.99.
- 55-inch Toshiba 4K LED Amazon Fire TV for $349.99.
- Amazon Echo Show 1st. Gen for $99.99.
- KitchenAid Professional 500 Series Stand Mixer for $219.99.
- Up to $900 off on major appliances including refrigerators, washing machines, and cooking ranges.
- Up to 50% off select sound bars.
- Up to 50% off small kitchen appliances.
As for Black Friday itself, you can preview Best Buy's Black Friday ad here.
Content Goes Here