November is here and retailers have started the countdown to the biggest shopping weekend of the year.
One of the first companies to give customers a sneak peak of its Black Friday offers is Target, whose ad went live on Thursday.
It's promising thousands of offers and doorbusters when shopping gets underway starting at 5 p.m. Thanksgiving Day, when stores will open until 1 a.m. Black Friday morning, before re-opening again at 7 a.m.
For the first time, Target shoppers will be able to skip the lines at the tills as each staff member will have mobile scanning and payment tech, meaning customers can pay for their stuff by stopping a worker in the middle of the store.
- Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones for $179.99 ($120 off)
- Instant Pot Duo 60 6-qt cooker for $69.95 ($30 off plus a $10 gift card)
- KitchenAid Professional 5-qt mixer for $219.99 ($230 off)
- VTech video baby monitor for $69.99 (half price)
- Video games including Madden 19, Destiny 2, NBA 2K19 and FIFA 19 for $29.99 ($30 off, Target says it'll be "lowest price of the season")
- Xbox One S 1TB console for $199.99 plus $20 Target GiftCard ($120 savings, also "lowest price of the season")
- DVD movies for $6.
- T-shirts starting at $3, nightwear at $5, sweaters at $10.
As for Black Friday weekend itself, Target is offering a deal for that Friday (Nov. 23) where shoppers who spend more than $50 will get a 20 percent off coupon for future trips to use between Nov. 27 and Dec. 8.
Content Goes Here