1. The crockpot was made for comfort food, and this Slow Cooker Guinness Beef Stew is some serious comfort food. It’s the perfect way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, or any great day of the year.
You can check out the recipe for this St. Patrick's Day, new classic, here.
2. Some silly St. Patty's Day themed jokes, from Capturing-Joy.com, that are perfect to slip into a loved one's lunch box.
3. Some festive and aptly colored, green drink recipes, from DIYRecipes.com, if a pint of dark green Guinness isn't your thing.
4. Or maybe some non-alcoholic Shamrock Punch, from PassionForSavings.com, is more your style.
5. Try any of these 23 great ideas of how to have some DIY family fun this St. Patricks Day, courtesy of DIYProjects.com