The other night, a very NON political conversation was trending: #FriendZoneActivities.
Here are a few of my favorites:
* Listening to her complain about the jerk she likes.
* Watching her kids while she goes on a date
* Anything that ends with "Aw, you're so sweet
* Putting on cologne to hang out with her while she is wearing her sweatpants.
* Protesting at a women’s march while her boyfriend is at a Bachelor party in Vegas
* Hearing the phrase . . . "I need a boyfriend like you.. not you, just someone like you."
* Netflix and Go Home.
* Hearing the phrase “You have always been a great friend.”
* Meeting for coffee.
* Counting the number of times she says “You’re like a brother to me.”
* Listening to the guy go on and on about how pretty the other girl is when you're dressed up for him
* Calling him at 1 AM for a back massage so you can fall back asleep.